Tire Repair, Inspection & Replacement
Are you thinking it might be time for a new set of tires? One way to tell is to insert a dime, head first, into the tire tread. If you can see the queen’s head, it’s time for tires.
Tire tread isn’t, however, the only indicator of problems. If your tires are more unevenly worn, more on one side then the other, you may also have wheel alignment issues that won’t be solved with a new set of tires.
When you visit Cowichan Auto Repair, our trained technicians will inspect, rotate, and balance your tires, as specified by your car’s manufacturer. And when it’s time to replace them, we will determine the correct size and kind of tire you need for the car and type of driving you do. Finally, we will make sure your new tires are properly installed.
Need a wheel alignment? We’ll take care of that, too. So, come visit us at Cowichan Auto Repair and ask about tire sales and tire repair services. We think you’ll find we’re a good fit. And don’t forget: manufacturer recommended vehicle maintenance typically includes tire services such as tire rotation and wheel alignment.
Call Us at Cowichan Auto Repair
Or CLICK HERE to Book Online
Common tire services include:
- Computerized Wheel Balancing
- New Tire Purchase
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair/Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
Duncan Tire Repair, Inspection & Replacement Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some helpful pointers to keep you and your tires rolling trouble-free down the road.
- Have your tires rotated regularly. Your vehicle’s manufacturer has specific recommendations for tire rotation. Keeping to this schedule will help extend tire life. Our expert Midas mechanics will provide you with this information and help keep you on track.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. Your tires typically lose 1 psi (pound per square inch) each month. That adds up very quickly. And remember, temperature can have a major impact. A drop of 10°F can also cause a 1 psi loss in pressure. Low tire pressure, in turn, can result in reduced gas mileage and excessive heat build up leading to tire damage.
- Check for signs of excessive or uneven tire wear. Uneven wear on the inside or outside could be an indication that other problems are lurking, so make sure your tires are professionally inspected.
Tire Repair in Duncan | Tire Sales in Duncan | Tire Replacement in Duncan | Tire Inspection in Duncan | Tire Installation in Duncan